Download our most recent press kit.
Download fliers for your venue:
Since coming together in 2003, the Out of Favor Boys have evolved into a blues staple in the region. The band has represented Kalamazoo in the International Blues Challenge in Memphis and has played festivals, clubs and private parties from Detroit to Chicago. Additionally, they’ve hosted three separate blues jams around Kalamazoo for the better part of 10 years.
OFB has recorded four studio CDs and one live CD. They are currently promoting their latest self-titled CD and are starting to work on materials for their next release..
- Out of Favor Boys (2017)
- It All Comes Back (2016)
- 7.18.9 – Live at The 411 Club (2010)
- Can’t Be Good (2006)
- Halo (2004)
- Tim Brouhard – bass guitar, vocals, harmonica, etc.
- Joel Krauss – guitars and vocals
- Dan Ouellette – guitars and vocals
- Tony Sproul – saxophone and vocals
- Tommy Ufkes – drums and vocals