Download our most recent press kit.
Download fliers for your venue:
Since coming together in 2003, the Out of Favor Boys have evolved into a blues staple in the region. The band has represented Kalamazoo in the International Blues Challenge in Memphis and has played festivals, clubs and private parties from Detroit to Chicago. Additionally, they’ve hosted three separate blues jams around Kalamazoo for the better part of 10 years.
OFB has recorded three studio CDs and one live CD. They will enter the studio in 2016 to work on their fourth studio effort.
- It All Comes Back (2016)
- 7.18.9 – Live at The 411 Club (2010)
- Can’t Be Good (2006)
- Halo (2004)
- Tim Brouhard – bass guitar, vocals, harmonica, etc.
- Joel Krauss – guitars and vocals
- Dan Ouellette – guitars and vocals
- Tony Sproul – saxophone and vocals
- Tommy Ufkes – drums and vocals