The It All Comes Back EP is our fourth recording, our third studio effort, and it’s full of songs we’re proud of and excited to have out there.
- Full Moon Memphis (Krauss/Ouellette)
- Fill It Up (Sproul/Ouellette)
- Don’t Want No Little Girl (Krauss)
- Blackballed (Krauss)
- Devil and Al Green (Krauss/Ouellette)
- I Was Wrong (Ouellette)
- Keep Doing Me Wrong (Krauss)
- Danny Ouellette – guitar
- Joel Krauss – guitar and vocals
- Mike Porter – drums and percussion
- Tim Brouhard – bass, harmonica, trombone
- Tony Sproul – saxophone and vocals
Special thanks to:
- Josh Holcomb – viola on I Was Wrong
- Guillermo Martinez – accordion on I Was Wrong
- Nick Cekola – trumpet on Don’t Want No Little Girl and Keep Doing Me Wrong
The songs were primarily recorded at Broadside Productions in Kalamazoo, engineered there by Mike Roche.
Additional recording, mixing and mastering was done by Pete Galanis at 3011 Studios in Chicago.